Flight attendant, artist, and owner of many other hats. Has unusual obsessions with talking about commercial aviation and travel, creating stickers, drawing, playing role-playing games & video games, learning languages, and the crash axe.
Location:South Elgin, Illinois, United States(Latitude 41.9941938, Longitude -88.292299, Altitude 216m)
I’m unsure why it took me so long, but I finally added the Bridgy target URLs to my posts. This should facilitate easier syndication to other social networks, though only for Twitter and Mastodon for now.
Starting flight data entry for my flights posts. Just finished the YAML files for all the aircraft I’ve ridden. What’s left: 10 airlines, 87 airports, and finally typing in all my actual flights over the years. Woof…
Fixed my CC0 shortcode, my flight maps, and the code highlighting. Thankfully it was all easy and relatively painless: the code highlighting and shortcodes was just a change of how to write it in, while the flight maps was just a matter of updating the URL to the current Leaflet tutorials.
Huh, some things broke on my site. The particular things that are going wonky are some of the code styling in some posts with code, my CC0 shortcode, and my flight maps using Leaflet. I need to fix that.
Hugo provides many search options for static sites on their page, which led me to Lunr. I searched for more blog posts about implementation, but none of them were satisfactory to me; many relied on other libraries that I didn’t want to add. So, I made my own!